Wednesday, July 13, 2011

This Day Needed A CHEESEBURGER!

and THAT is exacly what I got! And right now I don't care if I just consumed 1,000 calories of McDonald goodness because I just needed it. STAT!

Being a nurse is super hard, have a mentioned it. I took an oath to be my patient's advocate and that is exactly what I will be for the rest of my career. I am proud that I stood up for my patient today, even if that meant getting my ass chewed out by a doctor. I'm glad the family made the right decision, and I feel as though I made a difference. But, all of that made McDonalds a requirement!
What I Ate Today:
Breakfast- Sugar Free Oatmeal--YUCK!
Lunch- Santa Fe Salad--YUMMY!
Dinner- 2 Cheeseburgers and a Large Fry. I admit it. I could lie and say that I only had 1 cheeseburger, but I won't. They were worth every bite, and will be worth every bit of diarrhea! HAHAHA!
Diet Dr. Pepper, Water, Diet Coke

No comments:

Post a Comment