Saturday, July 9, 2011

Avocado from Subway??




So, I have been listening to the Subway ads talking about their new avocado. I absolutely LOVE avocado so I have been anxious to try it. The hubs was in Corydon getting the car ready for vacation and called to see what I wanted for lunch, so I decided to go for it.

And........

SO DISAPPOINTED! You can tell that it is straight out of a container, if not even a CAN! It has zero flavor, terrible texture, and it taste bitter! I had to put mayo on my sub just so I could finish it! Thumbs down Subway!

What I Ate Today:
Breakfast- Skipped...I didn't wake up until 11!
Lunch- Subway 6in turkey, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, terrible avocado, lite mayo sub with a bag of Baked Lays
Dinner- Chinese Buffet. Can we say swollen? I'm sure I will be tomorrow, but I feel like I kept my portions small and left feeling satisfied but not stuffed.
Water, Water, Water!

No comments:

Post a Comment