Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Salads!!!

I absolutely love salads...you can put so much into them and spice them up. The hubs actually requested that we have Grilled Chicken Cesar Salads tonight, but I really wasn't feeling the Cesar so I made a Santa Fe style...

What I Ate Today:
Breakfast- SKIPPED (I regretted this decision later)
Lunch- Let over Hawaiian Pizza on Delite Crust (3 small slices)
Snack- a handful of Bing Cherries (expensive, but SO worth it!)
Dinner- Chicken Sante Fe Salad
How I made it- Romaine Lettuce, Chicken (I roasted it in the oven with a little olive oil and chili powder), Yellow Corn (rinse), Black Beans (rinse), Rotel, 1/4c of white raw Onion, FF Ranch Dressing (3 Tablespoons), and a Shell (120 calories)
Dessert- 1/2c of Ice Cream (I'm on a ice cream kick)
Snack- 2 slices of Kraft Cheese

Back to work I go tomorrow...I have dinner prepared so it will be easy for Hubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment