Friday, July 1, 2011

Forgive Me Father, For I Have Sinned (I'm not even Catholic!)

For I am completely in love with a another man...150 pounds, tan, and loves to kiss me all over! I am willing to reveal him publicly. Oh, and my husband does know about this other man. I think he may be in love as well...

This is Sebastian...I never really knew how completely in love I would/could ever be with an animal. Sebastian is our 5 year old English Mastiff. We haven't always had him. He was my brother's for the 1st 3 years of his life. When my bro and sister-in-law were building their house I took the dog. 9 months later when they moved in...I kept the dog. If they wanted him back, I honestly don't think I could have given him back.

He is crazy spoiled...sleeps with Kira most nights, but if its stormin' he has to get in bed with Momma. This dog in my therapy, and brings me a crazy amount of happiness. It is crazy to get so attached. The day he dies, someone may have to sedated me.

Ok, so this post has made me look like a complete nut. Sad thing is...its all true.

Now, I am going to share a bowel of popcorn with my pup...in our bed...while hubs in washing the car. Judge me...I don't care!

No comments:

Post a Comment