Thursday, July 14, 2011

Emotional Mess

Yup, thats me. I really have no idea why. I cried for about 35 minutes this evening. I am pretty sure that hubs may think I am crazy. Lol. Sometimes a girl just needs to cry I guess.

Plus, I didn't eat well today. Kira and I had a girls day at the hair salon and shopping. Now, I am completely exhausted.

Ryan (hubs) and I stayed up late last night. I love talking with him and giggling with him like we did when we first started dating *this is something I want to remember for personal reasons*.

What I Ate Today:
Breakfast- NONE
Lunch- Spicy Chick-fil-a sandwich, fries, diet lemonade
Dinner- tuna sandwich on a sandwich thin, 5 homemade fried pickles (hubs request), broc & cheese rice. I didn't really eat that much. Too emotionally drained
Water

No comments:

Post a Comment