Sunday, July 10, 2011

Grill Out!

Tonight we had by far my favorite summer time meal! It is such a fav that I actually took pictures of it!

What I Ate Today:
Breakfast- None...went to church instead
Lunch- Pepperjack Cheese Grilled Cheese, Pasta Salad
Snack- 4 Whole Wheat Ritz Crackers
Dinner-
The 1st picture is Kale Chips. My Momma introduced me to these. I never thought I would like kale, but a little EVOO S&P in the oven for 30 minutes...DELISH! The 2nd pic is loaded mash potatoes made with FF sour cream, skim milk, FF cheese, and turkey bacon. The final pic are kabobs and grilled pineapple! YUMMY!
Desert- Watermelon!
Water, Diet Dr. Pepper!


I went ahead and got my lunch ready for the work week...and they are...SANTA FE CHICKEN SALADS! I believe I am addicted!

It was a pretty great weekend, and one where we didn't have to do a thing! I have an orientee at work this week so hopefully it will be a decent work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment