Friday, July 8, 2011

Si Si, another Corona Light Por Favor!

So, it was anther super busy, run my ass off type of day at the hospital...I was super busy. Maybe because we were so short, who knows? I feel as though I did really good on what I ate today...UNTIL DINNER!

Hubs and I went to our favorite Mexican eatery called El Nopalito! It is by far the BEST Mexican food around. Forget the Tex Mex junk that most people call Mexican. This is authentic. And what I love most is as soon as I walk in the manager brings me my Corona Light! I don't even have to ask! What more could a hard working nurse ask for at the end of the day?!?

What I Ate Today:
Breakfast- Weight Smart Oatmeal with some homemade peach jam in it
Lunch- Santa Fe Chicken Salad (apparently I am on a kick!)
Snack- Bing Cherries....then I gave the rest to a co worker for doing my patient's trach care for me (my LEAST favorite thing EVER!)
Dinner- Hubs and I share a single order of steak/shrimp fajitas! I must say...I did have my far share of chips, salsa, and guac! LOVE El Nop!
Water and 2 Corona Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment