Thursday, June 30, 2011

Preteen Pool Party??

Last Friday I let Kira have a pool party at my parent's house and then a bon fire at our house. Kira has 3 close friends...2 of them happen to be BOYS! I don't have a problem with this. I was always closer to boys...wait...maybe I should have a problem with this!

Anyways, I picked them up at 11:45AM and took them home at 10:30PM! Yowza, that is a loooong time with preteens!

While sitting out by the bonfire I was playing a little Backstreet Boys on Pandora and stupidly said that they should have a Back to School Dance Party. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?! I guess I wanted to relive my 5-6th grade years. This resulted in 4 excited preteens. Score for Momma B AGAIN, but really...what was I thinking?

(All joking aside, the kids were all really good...except they ate...A LOT)

No comments:

Post a Comment