Sunday, June 28, 2009

Miss Sophia Aubree Stephens

One of my really really good friends had her baby on June 24, 2009 at 8pm via c-section. Adam and Jennifer Stephens are the proud parents of Sophia Aubree Stephens! She is the most beautiful baby that I think I have ever laid eyes on. I am so proud of Jen. Her water broke on its own at the hospital at 5am. She was in a lot of pain, and got her epidural around 9. Around 11 she was 4cm. The baby's heartrate started dropping, so they had to sit her the the Budda position. Jen was really uncomfortable. Around 7 the doctor checked her, and she will STILL 4cm. After some discussion and thought, they knew that she needed to have a c-section. It was so exciting because they did not find out the sex of the baby! I always thought it was a girl, but the majority went with it being a boy. Mommy and baby are healthy, and I couldn't be more proud of my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment