Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy Busy Family!



So, it has been while since I have updated. We have been pretty busy people here in Harrison Co. Last Thursday my bestest came into town. We had a much needed girls day...although it did not get started without just a tad bit of craziness. Jen locked her keys in her car, and of course did not have a spare. After calling around the cheapest price that she could find was $54!!!! I decided that I would call some of the local auto places. I threw around the "Redden" name, and a guy from VanWinkles came and unlocked it for.......................FREE! Jen slipped him some money. After that we headed to Hubers for wine tasting. I have never tasted before, and found out that I like something other than "grape juice" (thats what Ryan calls the wine I drink.) We ordered fondue, sat outside, and took pictures. Then we headed to Babies R' Us to get girls for friends that are having and had babies. We then headed to the mall, then our friend Lindsay met us at Cheesecake Factory. Needless to say, I had a blast and wish that we could do it more often. Jen and I went from living exactly 2 minutes away, to living almost 2 hours away :(. I miss her like crazy, but talk often. Below are some pictures from our day out.
My next thing to blog about is my nephew. I have been babysitting him 2 Fridays a month for quite awhile now, but the time has come to for me to only focus on school. Last Friday was my last day of babysitting him on a regular basis. I have loved watching him grow, and learn new things. He is a complete doll, and I feel blessed that I have got to spend so much time with him.

My second closest friend, Jennifer Stephens, is getting ready to have a BABY! I went to her baby shower on Saturday. She doesn't know if they are having a boy or girl, so there was no pink or blue! I had a great time. While I was there, Ryan was golfing with his best friend Nick, and Kira was at her Nana's house for the weekend. I am going to have to get the pictures from Vicki (Nana), and post them on here. Kira had a complete blast! They went horse back riding, bike riding, hiking, and swimming.














The nexy big event, was that my baby cousin graduated high school on Sunday! Congrat Richard Christian!
Last, but not least, I need to wish my mom and dad Happy 35th Anniversary! They truely are what marriage is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment