Saturday, June 20, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

I have to work all weekend, so I wanted to give a little shout of to the 3 most amazing Poppas out there: MY Poppa, My Fiance, and My Brother!
You all are so amazing in so many different ways.

My Poppa will always to my first love, and I will always be his little girl...

My fiance, Ryan, is brave for being such a amazing single father. Though it had not always been easy or perfect, he has done a good job at raising such an amazing little girl. You are a great Daddy!
My brother, is easing in to fatherhood just like I knew he would. He is protective, and his world revolves around my nephew!
I hope all three of you have a great day...this is YOUR day and you deserve it. I am sorry I cannot spend it with each of you! XoXo Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment