Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Trip To Evansville


Yesterday I went to Evansville to vist my best girl friend, Jennifer Schmitt. I had been wanting to go for a while now, but haven't had the chance. Needless to say, we had an AMAZING time. It was just like how it was when we lived in Vincennes. She is getting married Oct. 2, 2010. We went and looked at her reception site. It is amazing, and is going to be BEAUTIFUL! We then we to a park, and played like little kids. So much FUN! Then we went and looked at wedding dresses. She thinks she found "the dress." She looked beautiful. I wasn't planning on spending the night, but decided to last minute. Ryan didn't mind. Kira asked Ryan why I had to stay haha, and that she missed me. She said she didn't miss me because she liked what I picked out for her to wear, and how I did her hair in the morning...just that she missed me...How sweet, right? ANYWAYS...we ate some amazing sushi for dinner. We were all set to go out, but we stuffed ourselves FULL so we rented The Reader, and went back to her house. We both full asleep so I couldn't tell you how the movie was. To top everything off, she asked me to be her Maid of Honor. I am so flattered and it means a lot to me. I know that it was a tough decision for her due to some other friends. I hope that I live up to what she wants and needs to make her day special.

1 comment:

  1. I love Indiana's hospitality and laid "backness" while at the same time it is moderately progressive and very family friendly. Immigration are sometimes mandatory in a contract of employment. Brown County is a fabulous place to visit.

    ReplyDelete