Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...A Day Late!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers! We had a fun, and busy day so I didn't have time to blog about it yet. For me the day started at 8:30. I went over to my Grandma's. My mom was over there having fresh lemon donuts, and coffee. Then mom and I left and went home. I gave momma her presents...she got 2 HUGE Hibiscus plants, new gloves, and a birdhouse that says "The Redden's" and has their address on it. Then I came home, and got Ryan up. He surprised me with a Topsy Turvy tomato planter. Then we went to church. Kira sang A Coat of Many Colors for the whole church, and the sermon was amazing. Kira hasn't been feeling well, but she sang as well as she does when she is feeling well! After church we all went to Cracker Barrell with Ryan's mom and sister. We got her 2 hanging baskets, and a bird house like the one I got for my mom! After lunch, Ryan and I had to go to Wal-Mart...BLAH! Kira went with her Mamaw to see Oklahoma in Corydon. Then we went home. Ryan worked outside all day, while I was pricing stuff for our HUGE yard sale next weekend. We worked until 6:30, then Ryan grilled some yummy hamburgers. After dinner, Kira and I laid on the couch. She gave me the most amazing Mother's Day gift...A wonderful card, and a picture frame with her favorite pictures of us. I loved it! It was a good and busy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment