Friday, August 28, 2009

Has It Really Been OVER A Month?!?

Yikes! I am 1 month, and 4 days behind! So, Kira started school and is LOVING it. Her teacher this year is Mrs. Benson. They don't change classes as much this year, as they did last. She is really excited that she is learning about health, and science. She is learning algebra too...I think that we are going to have to do quite a bit of studying at home.
Happy 4th Grader!
Kira is growing like a weed! We bought her new tennis shoes this summer...and...she can barely put her foot in them now. So, tonight Ryan, Kira, Rachel Lett, and myself headed to the mall for some new kicks...She got a new pair of purple/silver Nike running shoes. They are size 5! Then we stopped and got some Nike pink/orange basketball shoes, size 5! It is crazy! I can no longer go and buy her shoes without her trying them on :(...I know that the day is approaching that she will no longer like the clothes that I bring home :(, but for now she still likes them!

No comments:

Post a Comment