Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wow! Where has the time gone?!?

I haven't blogged in a really LONG time! When we moved into our new house, we could not get Internet access! Luckily, we finally got the Internet!

A quick update on what has gone on in our lives...I finally graduate nursing school in May 2010 and I am working full time at Floyd Memorial in the PCU department. I love what I do, but it is very stressful at times. Ryan is working for a company in Louisville...Oh, and I guess I forgot the biggest news. RYAN AND I GOT MARRIED! We had the most amazing wedding on October 23, 2010. It was absolutely beautiful, and everything that I had ever dreamt of!

Miss Kira is almost 11, going on 16! She is finishing up the 5th grade. It is hard to believe that she will be starting middle school soon! She has made straight A's all year long. We are super proud. We don't think that she is going to be an athlete...Looks like she is going to lean more towards the arts. This December was her 7th play at Hayswood Theater. She enjoys doing that, and reading.

I am going to try and do better blogging. Wish me luck!
This is our most recent family picture--Easter 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment