Monday, September 14, 2009

Busy Busy BUSY!

With school, and work we have been a busy household. Labor Day weekend was CRAZY! Starting Friday night, Kira had a sleepover with a girlfriend, Saturday we went to Lexington, KY for Sienna's 1st birthday (Bri & Noah's baby.) Then on Sunday we went to Evansville for Kris & Jen's Engagement Party, and Kira stayed in a hotel with her Nana and Papaw Jeff. It was really busy, but I think we all had a blast!


SLEEPOVER! Going down the waterslide in Lexington!


The Love of my life and my best friend....

My bestest and her fiance!


My friends! We were all actually in the same place at the same time! Never happens!


I have been looking at my calendar for just ONE free day...not happening. I think I have to wait until November for one of those...I did get to go to Edinburg with my Momma, Grandma, Sister-in-Law, and Nephew. We all had a great time. Except, there wasn't very good deals this time. Anyone who knows me, knows I am all about a deal!

Kira is getting ready to start playing basketball...and who is her coach? That would be Coach Hanger! Ryan is coaching her team "The Lakers" this year. I think it will be a fun thing for them to do together.

1 comment: