Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter 2009




I am not going to try and go back and remember the last 2 years, so I will just start at the present.




Easter was just 2 weeks ago. This year Ryan and I chose to go to our own families rather than try to shove so much in! We went to our church as a family then I went to my Grandma and Grandpa Armstrongs, and he went to Papaw Jakes. Ryan and I exchanged cards, and of course the Easter bunny came to see Kira. I think she ended up getting 5 or 6 baskets this year. We can tell that she is really starting to grow up. Instead of her usual multiple egg hunting with her Aunt Stephanie, she only wanted to go to one.




After everything was over Kira and I went to see the Hannah Montana movie in Corydon. I must say...I loved it! That is one of the things that Kira and I love to do together. I don't think that we have seen a terrible movie yet.






No comments:

Post a Comment